Atlanta Branch Update
Since the opening of our Atlanta branch office in April 2009, we have seen tremendous growth and success in the Southeast. This is due, in large part, to the efforts of our sales and operations teams based in Georgia’s capital city.
Brandon Graf is the Director of Sales and our operations team is led by David Beltramea and David Lee. Their main focus every day is to ensure work is performed consistently according to Rose Paving’s standard for excellence in workmanship, competitive pricing, and overall customer satisfaction. Check out what the branch has been up to recently in the Peach State:
- Awarded service contracts on multiple locations for a leading auto parts and supplies retailer
- Completed multiple, high-profile projects throughout the Southeast with a leading commercial printer, consumer electronics and entertainment retailer, and a national equipment rental company
- Awarded multi-million-dollar contracts throughout the South with the world’s largest home improvement retailer; projects consist of large removal and replacement as well as resurfacing
- Began servicing the Mid-Atlantic division of the nation’s largest traditional grocery retailer; our branch will also provide ongoing maintenance to the retailer’s locations throughout Virginia and West Virginia
- Two large jobs were just scheduled for a well-known, local Homeowner Association; estimated completion in late August/early September
Stay tuned for more branch updates! And, remember, if you have one or multiple properties in Atlanta or the surrounding area, our expertise is closer than ever before. Call 678-303-2500.