Lunch and Learn with Rose PavingReserve Your Free Lunch
A Great Way to Educate Your Staff About Property Management
At Rose Paving, we love when our customers are as obsessed about property management as we are. We also love to talk about paving and teach others about our industry. We believe that clear education and training is one of the best ways to help our customers learn more about our products, methods and services.
As such, we’d love to offer your team the chance to join us for an educational multimedia presentation and luncheon conducted on site at your office! Would your team prefer a virtual option? Not to worry. The Lunch and Learn series is available online.
Content is customized according to the unique parking lot maintenance needs of your organization. Together, we’ll look at common pavement challenges and help you hone the skills that will improve your property, and change the way you think about your parking lot and property management.
- Identify Pavement Defects On Your Property
- Rank Defects From Most To Least Cost-Effective
- Model Pavement Condition Based On Various Rehabilitation Strategies
- Budget In Advance For Pavement Maintenance
- Determine Ideal Repair Schedules
- Monitor And Verify Results Of Maintenance
Who Should Attend
The invitation for Lunch and Learn is open to anyone at your company interested in learning more about paving and property management.
For your reference, we’ve included a list of professional titles who might share an interest in paving and property management related topics.
- Community Managers
- HOA Board of Directors
- Facilities Managers
- Property Managers
- Building Engineers
- Apartment Managers
- Assistant Property Managers
- Directors of Property Management
- Asset Managers
- Golf Course Superintendents
- General Managers