New Infrared Asphalt Equipment at Rose Paving!
See the newest piece of equipment to be added to Rose Paving’s fleet: a 2014 Kasi Patriot Infrared Restoration System!
Infrared asphalt technology uses infrared light rays to heat an area of pavement, enabling quick removal of failed asphalt. New material is applied and compacted all with the same machinery. This truck mounted, self-contained system incorporates the very best in design, workmanship, and materials.
Take a look at some of the features of our newest infrared asphalt equipment:
- Contains a 6’ x 8’ high-efficiency stainless steel pavement heater with hydraulic controls
- Heats asphalt up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Performs a single asphalt repair in less than 25 minutes, which means less disruption on your parking lot
- LED lighting ensures work can be completed day or night
- Can heat 20-30 areas per day
- Capable of reclaiming stockpiled asphalt for use during the winter months
- Full-time, flame-sensing shut off controls
- Fully equipped with four direction arrow bar and fire extinguisher
- Recycles 100% of the existing asphalt
Contact a Rose Paving Specialist for more details or to see our truck in action!