Get to Know: Peter Holton
For our first in-depth look at a Rose Paving teammate, we interviewed Peter Holton, a member of our Regional Sales Team. Below are his answers.
- 1. How long have you been with Rose Paving Company?
A: 4.5 years
- 2. What is your favorite hobby?
A: Working out
- 3. What was the last movie you went to see?
A: Wall Street – just an awesome movie.
- 4. What is your favorite season of the year, and why?
A: Fall, because I love watching the trees change colors. And, it’s football season!
- 5. If you were a character from FRIENDS which one would it be?
A: Chandler – I am very sarcastic, love hanging out with my friends more than anything, and I’m always cracking jokes. Also, a lot of my close friends are single so I try and live through them (even though I am happily married!).
- 6. What was the last book you read?
A: Employment Law (I’m in graduate school right now and there is little time for anything else!)
- 7. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, what song would play during the opening credits?
A: “I’m Alright” by Kenny Loggins (Theme from Caddyshack)
- 8. What do you like best about working at Rose Paving?
A: The opportunity to create my own success. In sales, it’s all about your drive and commitment – if you put the time in and you understand what you are doing, the sky is the limit. Furthermore, the people within the organization are incredible. Each person I work with on a day-to-day basis knows and understands what we are all going through. It really is a team atmosphere.
Got a question for Pete about parking lot maintenance? Maybe you are just looking for advice on grad school? Email him and continue the discussion!