Grab Your Flip-Flops and Visit Our New Tampa Office!
Earlier this month, Rose Paving acquired DuraSeal Asphalt Sealing and Paving of Tampa, Florida. DuraSeal is one of west Florida’s oldest and most established pavement maintenance companies. They have over 30 years’ experience in asphalt and concrete maintenance.
DuraSeal previously served Rose Paving as a Strategic Partner so they are very familiar with our operations and core values. All employees will remain in their current positions under Rose Paving management. Tim Stephens, Director of Satellite Offices, along with help from our Chicago Office, has been working feverishly to get the DuraSeal team off to a running start.
All of us are excited to have DuraSeal join our family. This acquisition will help Rose Paving maintain our deep-rooted commitment to personal relationship building, outstanding customer service, and excellence in quality work. We are confident our accounts in Florida will be well cared for and even better served.
In the short term, during the next 3 months, we will co-brand the DuraSeal name with Rose Paving. On or around the end of April, DuraSeal will fully assume the Rose Paving name and brand.
Stay tuned to our blog for updated information on our new Tampa Office and our Florida-based team.
Did You Know?
- The state bird of Florida is the Mockingbird.
- Gatorade was named for the University of Florida Gators where the drink was first developed.
- Florida is the only state that has 2 rivers both with the same name—the Withlacoochee River.
- Clearwater has the highest rate of lightning strikes per capita in the entire U.S.
- Key West has the highest average temperature in the U.S.