Rose Paving Bloody Mary Recipe
The secret sauce for your final summer weekends
We interrupt your regularly scheduled paving news for a special announcement: We’re here to share what we like to call “the Rose Paving secret sauce.” It’s our favorite Bloody Mary recipe to spice things up when we’re not busy smoothing surfaces. Try it yourself and let us know how you like it on Facebook.
The Rose Paving Bloody Mary Secret Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 (makes a pitcher)
- 32 oz fresh tomato juice
- 2 fresh squeezed lemons (juiced – set aside for rimming)
- 1 fresh squeezed lime (juiced – set aside for rimming)
- 3-4 good shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- A few shakes of your favorite hot sauce—more if you’re adventurous like that
- 1.5 TBS prepared horseradish (not the sauce)
- 2-3 tsp olive juice
- A few pinches of celery salt
- A few pinches of freshly ground black pepper
- Coarse salt and your favorite savory spice to rim each glass
- Garnish of your choosing: pickled asparagus, olives, pickles, bacon, celery, shrimp, pepperoncini, lemon slice, lime slice, you name it!
- Add all liquid ingredients to a pitcher and combine.
- Add in solid ingredients (minus the salt and spice mixture for the rim and garnishes), and stir.
- Rim each individual glass with the juiced lemon or lime peel.
- Dip the top of each individual glass into the salt and spice mixture.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- Add 2 oz good quality vodka to individual glass (optional)
- Top with bloody mary mixture and stir.
- Garnish with preferred garnishes.
- Enjoy responsibly!