Rose Paving is Exhibiting at the 2012 CACM Statewide Expo & Conference
Are you a community management professional in the Southern California area? If so, plan on attending the 2012 CACM Statewide Expo & Conference in Anaheim tomorrow through Friday, July 27. In its 21st year, the CACM expo brings together more than 1,200 community management professionals from around the state for two days of learning, networking and inspiration. This year’s theme is the “Roaring 20’s,” so pack your glad rags and attend the most highly anticipated CACM event of the year!
This year’s event is a prime opportunity to grow personally and professionally:
- Attend educational sessions featuring the bee’s knees of industry speakers who will provide timely, practical community management knowledge.
- Shake hands with new professional contacts, or catch up with old friends, during the many networking and social opportunities.
- Applaud deserving colleagues at the Vision Awards Dinner & Ceremony.
- Step on in to The Roaring ’20s Exhibit Hall, where you can case the joint for the industry’s leading product and service providers.
- Work toward your CACM recertification and enjoy the flexibility of earning 5 to 7 CEUs.
Be sure to stop by BOOTH #920 to see our team of experts and enter to win our raffle drawing.