Your Rights as a Customer
Consider the following components as your basic "rights" as a customer.
- Look for a company that educates its personnel. Experienced personnel with technical training on application of product will produce the best results.
- Definition of quality for all products and services offered.
- Knowledgeable sales personnel to provide clear options and benefits regarding repairs.
- An easy communication process with client.
- A clearly defined customer service process with clients.
- A traffic control process that will not interfere with your customers or business.
- Proof of adherence to standards.
- Look for an established company that has been in business for several years.
- Scrutinize the lowest bid very carefully; after all, when it comes to materials and workmanship, ‘you get what you pay for.’
- Find out if the company has received national recognition and is active in the industry.
- See if the company provides any value-added client services such as continuing-education opportunities.